Thursday, November 12, 2015

Young Han Solo movie

Harrison Ford, the original Han, has any thought on it. But Ford, who returns to the character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, says it’s not really something he’s discussed with Lucasfilm and Disney.
“I think they’re probably talking to the young Han Solo,” Ford tells EW. Ford does have some advice for whoever that young Han may be.
“I would say, ‘Talk to your director. Watch the movies. And welcome aboard. Make it your own.’”
Ford says he “never thought about” the idea of someone else stepping into his character’s shoes before.
“I got other things to worry about,” he says. “I got shoes at the cobbler that need to get picked up. I got to go get a bike fixed. You know, I got a lot of things to think about.”
The Han Solo spinoff films has a release date of May 25, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment